The port city of Korsakov, the oldest settlement in the region, is located on the shore of the Aniva Bay of Salmon. Post Muravyevsky, post Korsakovsky, Otomari — all these are the names of Korsakov.
The tour includes:
• Okruzhnaya str. → Holy Intercession Monastery → ul. Sovetskaya
• Sovetskaya str.: Lenin Square, obelisk in honor of paratroopers, fragments of Japanese buildings, Komsomolsky Square, bell from Cape Krillon
• "Five Corners" → Primorsky Boulevard → Monument to Koreans — victims of Japanese militarism
• Observation deck of G. Korsakov
• Monument in honor of the foundation of G. Korsakov (cross)
• Japanese Memorial Complex (foundation)